Denis, J.-L., Champagne, C. & J. Waring. (2021). Wise Government and Wise Science in Times of Crisis. In J.-L. Denis, C. Régis, D. Weinstock with C. Champagne (Eds.). Pandemic Societies (228). McGill-Queens Press.
The newly published volume Pandemic Societies is the collective effort of 40 contributors from universities around the globe and from various disciplines. Divided by sections, the volume draws conclusions from academics in their field of expertise. The five sections are :
- PART ONE | CULTURE, MASS EVENTS, AND SOCIABILITY IN A PANDEMIC
- PART TWO | TRANSFORMING WORK AND RESTARTING THE ECONOMY IN A POST-PANDEMIC ERA
- PART THREE | DEMOCRACY, LAW, AND POLITICS IN PANDEMIC SOCIETIES
- PART FOUR | HEALTH, SCIENCE, AND PUBLIC POLICY DURING AND AFTER COVID-19
- PART FIVE | GLOBAL HEALTH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS IN A PANDEMIC CONTEXT
Prof. Jean-Louis Denis, Clara Champagne, with Prof. Justin Waring (University of Birmingham) are the co-authors of the article Wise Government and Wise Science in Times of Crisis, which appear under the fourth section regarding health science and public policy during and after Covid-19.
Don’t forget to order you copy of the volume right here!